Monday, February 25, 2008

Killing Me

On the off-chance that you all don't peruse the SLOG like BEM and I do, and assuming that you have a bit of time to kill, definitely check out this blog. I keep checking back in and being tickled to the point of laughing out loud, much to Q's irritation. Particularly amusing, to my crooked sense of humor, are the following: #73 Gentrification, #64 Recycling, and the Guest Column, Top Ten Hip Hop Songs White People Love. Some of the entries are definitely funnier than others, and some ring truer than others. So, go ahead! Nominate your favorite!

1 comment:

B said...

I...see...my...own...face...staring...back...at...me...

If you read the comments for a few posts, inevitably 50% of the readers say "Love your site, but love X, too--how do I reconcile the two?"

I'm going to read some more before listing favs. I think we all have to be honest and list the things we actually have/do. Come on, white people! Don't be afraid. Own up!